Private Duty Nursing
In additional to our traditional home care option, Companion Services of America can also offer private duty nursing services. Our nurses can perform specialized care for your loved one in the comfort of their home.
Some of the specialized care we offer:
- Medication set-ups (filling weekly pill boxes or dispensers)
- Colostomy and urinary catheter maintenance
- Wound care (assessment of wound, cleaning and changing bandages, applying medication)
- Administering medications (oral, topical, injections, IV infusions)
- Monitoring oxygen levels, CPAP equipment
- Providing education to clients and family members on various diseases, administration of medications, insulin, tube feedings, etc
Call Companion Services for a nurse to come out and assess your loved one’s needs.
Ready to find out more?
View our services
Let's Get Started!
Get immediate help with info
5 out of 5 - by D. R. on Jun 12, 2017
5 out of 5 - by by Milissa M. on Jun 12, 2017
5 out of 5 - by Lee. C. on Oct 05, 2017
We have been clients of Companion Services of America for about two years now. Before we called the staff at CSA we were overwhelmed trying to care for an elderly parent. The entire team was great, and very responsive to our needs. The caregivers were excellent!
5 out of 5 - by A. R. on Apr 28, 2017
My mother has been a client of Companion Services of America for about Two and a half years. Before we made the call to CSA we had a revolving door of unreliable caregivers for her. Now we feel my mom has capable and dependable care. Her caregiver is upbeat, reliable, honest, and competent. She is aware of my mom's medical and our family's needs.