As a Companion, you can use your unique attributes to bring a better quality of life to the elderly. They will rely on you for companionship and the needs of living such as maintaining a safe environment, meal preparation, transportation, and errands. We are also looking for experienced hires (CNAs, HHAs) or people committed to helping seniors.
We service the North Shore as well as the Chicagoland area.
- Competitive wages
- Paid training provided
- Part time and full time working assignments
- Direct deposit
- Employee referral bonus
- Ongoing comprehensive training and education
- Referral Bonus
- Health insurance
When you come in for an interview, please make sure you bring the following:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Social Security card
- Proof of citizenship (if necessary)
- Continuing Education or in-services certificate (if you have)
- CNA or any other certification documents
- 2-3 professional references
Please provide us with your information and we will contact you regarding employment.